Saturday 9 March 2013

I've Been Nominated For The Liebster Award



Hello, my lovelies! 
As you can tell by the title of this blog post I've been nominated for the liebster award.

So what is the liebster award?
It's an award for new bloggers with less than 100+ followers (and new blogs)It also helps big bloggers discover new ones.

So Colleen left a comment on one of my blog posts saying "I've nominated you for the liebster award" I felt so happy, even though I've only had my blog for a month and a couple weeks, it does make me happy. 

So, the rules are:

  • LIST 11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF
  • ANSWER THE 11 QUESTIONS WHICH ARE GIVEN TO YOU BY YOUR NOMINATOR
  • ASK 11 QUESTIONS FOR ALL THE BLOGGERS THAT YOU NOMINATE TO WIN THE AWARD
  • NOMINATE 9 BLOGGERS WITH LESS THAN 200 FOLLOWERS TO WIN THE AWARD
  • GO TO EACH OF THE NOMINEES' PAGES TO INFORM THEM ABOUT THEIR NOMINATION
  • THANK THE BLOGGER WHO NOMINATED YOU BY MENTIONING THEM AND LINKING THEIR BLOG IN YOUR POST

11 facts about myself:
  1. I'm French and I speak French even though I live in England
  2. I love sport (even though I don't do it everyday)
  3. I've started doing social networking since I was 10 and I discovered how to do things that way
  4. I'm an animal person
  5. I love reading books about romance 
  6. I have a cleft lip palette 
  7. I make funny noises when I'm bored and I make myself laugh
  8. I've had Youtube for 3 years and I did YT music videos by miming and editing the music together.
  9. I stay on the computer 24/7
  10. I have a big pile of VOUGE magazines from 2000 to 2013 (some got handed down to me because they knew fashion was my passion)
  11. If you touch me gently, it feels really hard and I get bruises easily.
Colleen's questions for bloggers that got nominated:

  1. WHY DID YOU WANT TO START YOUR BLOG? Well FashionRocksMySocks from Youtube inspired me to make a blog because I have a passion for style/fashion, but she works in ASOS and she gets to interview lots of celebrities because of her blog/Youtube
  2. WHAT IS THE REASON BEHIND YOUR BLOG'S NAME? Well, it took me forever to get this name but I called it Fash-Ophrenia because it's like an illness and fashion is sort of like a good illness (wow, that sounds so funny) It just sounded catchy and I liked it 
  3. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR? Oblivion
  4. WHAT IS YOUR AMBITION? Of course, that would to be musician like Grimes or something to do with fashion like sit in the front row of Ellie Saab because I'm fashion blogger (but I want to be bigger than that to sit in the front row)
  5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FILM? 500 Days Of Summer
  6. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME AND GIVE YOUR YOUNGER SELF ADVICE, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Don't be afraid to express who you are.
  7. CURRENT OBSESSION? E.G TV SHOW, FASHION ACCESSORY. My current obsession is about Megan Fox, but TV wise I would say Eastenders. 
  8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE QUOTE/SAYING? We all hold things inside that no one can see, they hold us down like anchors, they drown us down at the sea. 
  9. NAME A GUILTY PLEASURE. One Direction
  10. A PLACE YOU WANT TO VISIT ONE DAY. New York
  11. WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE DISNEY CHARACTER? Ariel (I was so obsessed with her when I was little, I had computer games and DVDS) 
Bloggers I nominate:


http://stylestock.blogspot.co.uk/

I've haven't decided anyone else but thanks to Collen for nominating me, it made me very happy (I'm being serious)

Colleen's blog


No comments:

Post a Comment